No one wants to look in the mirror and see themselves looking old and tired, and that is exactly what happened to me in the weeks before I started using Eyevage. I felt like I did not know that person staring back at me – when had I developed these wrinkles and eye bags? I knew I needed some help but was not sure where to get it.
I asked my doctor about the dark circles and eye bags when I went in for my checkup; he briefly explained I needed more rest and would refer me to a dermatologist for a deeper consultation if I wanted, but I couldn’t afford that option. I decided to do some research on my own and started to investigate anti-aging creams that could help with all my issues – that led me to Eyevage.
Where did I learn about Eyevage?
I did an internet search for anti-aging eye creams and was flooded with multiple pages of products – so many it made me a bit dizzy. I tried a new search for ‘under eye bags’, and there were tons of options there too. But one product kept appearing in all searches and that got my attention – it was Eyevage from Solvaderm Skincare.
Eyevage claimed that it could help reduce the look of my wrinkles and fine lines, reduce the eye bags and help lighten the skin under my eyes that had the dark circles. Now there were a few other products that made the same claims, but after looking at the ingredients in all these products, Eyevage seemed to be my best option. So, I ordered Eyevage and started using it the same week, and I am glad I did. I think that there is a reason that Eyevage is one of the top eye creams on the market and it has to do with the ingredients.
What are the ingredients that helped me choose Eyevage?
If you are like me, one look at these active ingredients and what they can do will have you placing your order today.
Here is what I found out about these Eyevage ingredients when I did some research.
- Squalane – This is a naturally occurring element that provides moisture to your skin, and it diminishes with age. Is thought that supplementation can help restore better skin moisture and help to provide a more youthful appearance.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – (Jojoba Seed Oil) Is a shrub that grows in northern Mexico and has a history of use in combating skin issues. It is a deep penetrating skin conditioner that helps reduce irritation and soothe skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic Acid is used in plenty of different types of anti-aging creams and can help your skin cells retain moisture – this can keep your skin supple and hydrated for a smoother appearance.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil – Also, known as Apricot oil, this is a natural moisturizer that may be as healthy for you as Olive oil. This oil has similar properties in that it is loaded with antioxidant properties that can help your skin fight off elemental stressors.
These are just a few of the active ingredients used in Eyevage and as you can see, they will provide plenty of moisturizers to help hydrate your skin. I like that all the ingredients used in Eyevage seem to help support and heal my skin and not just cover-up my issues.
These other ingredients help to reduce the eye bags and dark circles while they tighten up the skin and reduce wrinkles.
I like the multi-action ingredients used in Eyevage and that it is not loaded down with fillers and artificial stuff that do nothing to help my skin.
- Phytonadione – This is also called Vitamin K and helps with blood vessels and blood clotting. This may help to lighten the dark circles.
- Arnica Montana – Is used for its ability to reduce swelling and promote healing and is used in traditional medicines. This may also help reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Oxido Reductases – These are enzymes that help protect the skin cells from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Glycine Soja Protein – This is Soybean protein that provides nourishing peptides and amino acids and may help skin cells regenerate.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein – May help the skin to look younger and more supple through hydration and nutrients provided to skin cells.
- Eriobotrya Japonica Extract – This is an extract made from the leaves of the Loquat tree and is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that can help skin look brighter.
You may be starting to see why I said the other products could not compare with Eyevage when you look at the quality ingredients.
Was I expecting a miracle when I started using Eyevage?
No, not really a miracle but I did want to see results, and I did want those results to be across all my problem areas. I did expect to see an improvement in the dark circles and eye bags as these two issues make me look older and unhealthy.
Now, I will tell you the results were a bit slow at first, and I was almost disappointed, and then I started to see a noticeable difference. It was subtle at first, but then it seemed like every day brought small improvements, and the dark circles started to fade away. The eye bags got better too, and so did the crow’s feet.
I was not expecting miracles but the results I have gotten from Eyevage so far are pretty miraculous to me, and I am loving the way my eyes look again. I look younger and feel so much more confident.
I cannot believe how easy it was to use this cream twice a day and get the fantastic results I see today. I know that I will need to continue to use Eyevage every day to maintain my results, but I am okay with that as it’s such a great product.
Where can you buy Eyevage?
You can go to the manufacturer website to buy Solvaderm’s Eyevage and place your order in just a few clicks of the mouse. This is a secure website and is safe to order from. You can feel confident in placing that order as Eyevage comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. You also get a full 60 days to decide if this is the product for you, so how can you go wrong?
Would I recommend Eyevage?
I would recommend Eyevage to friends, family and even strangers on the street – that is how good my results have been. I almost wish I had before and after photos to show you the difference. I know that you will be happy with the difference you see in your problem areas if you give Eyevage time to work its magic. Why wait any longer to place your order for this anti-aging eye cream? With the satisfaction guarantee you really have nothing to lose.